Trini Life

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Wish Me Luck!

I don't want to hex myself, but would everybody cross their fingers for me? Or whomever or whatever you worship, would you put in a good word for me? haha I may have good news before the end of the week.

Quincy would not let me practice driving today because he is a bull-headed man, and I am really pissed off. So I decided to rent the car for this weekend a day early (and i haven't told him..haha) just so i can practice driving before I have a carload.

I have a wonderful new friend in the neighborhood who has hooked us up with a boat trip to the islands off the northwest coast of Trini (and fishing, too) for an unbelievable price. If any of you ever come here, maybe you can get a good deal, too. Thanks, Rob! You rock! And thank you, Ellie, for the Obeah info!

Sydney, you are going to have to get a job if you keep calling me every day from your cell. LOL

Eric, any chance you can freeze some ribeyes and bring them along? I already had excellent cholesterol, but on a diet of nothing but chicken, jeeze, i must be hitting negative numbers by now. This is toooo healthy. I have to smoke extra to make up for the lack of dietary indiscretions here! (Okay, I am going to try to quit smoking one more time before I leave here, so shut up if you are thinking up some smartass comment here. Thank you.)
******************************************************************

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sucks to be away from home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sree said...

I am rooting out for you!! Good luck angel.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home