Trini Life

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Things To Come...

Well, I made the decision not to return for the next class. I need to get my ass back stateside. LOL I have the option of working for current company at home (but lose my overseas differential)...but I have some other options in the works, too, so it's all good. They asked me to come back for the next class, but they are changing the course length to 10 months, and I just can't commit to 10 months. They are very disappointed because I told them I won't be here...but I have to fly back down for graduation in September. I miss all my loved ones in the states too much to commit for another 10 months. Funny, I feel kind of excited about getting back to PA. Just when I have started talking with a Trini accent....a Mississippian who is a resident of PA who speaks Southern with just a tad of a Trini accent. Boy, that is messed up.

Looking forward to the gang coming down soon...we should have a blast.

Only a little over 3 months of this blog left and you don't have to hear my crap anymore..woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home