Trini Life

Sunday, April 09, 2006

TODAY'S FEATURED SALE ITEM AT TRU-VALU GROCERY STORE...













"Grace Cock-Flavoured Soup Mix." It says "Authentic Jamaican" down at the bottom right corner of the pack (I hate this cheap camera right about now)...so what I want to know is this: Is the fake chemical used to make it taste like chicken (hence "flavoured") actually made in Jamaica, or how does that work? It says "Spicy"..so maybe just the spicy part is "Authentic Jamaican." I hear they grow A LOT of spices in Jamaica. haha And you thought I was going to joke about the obvious. Wrong. I am more concerned about the Jamaican authenticity and the verification process on that.

I bought a few packs just for the humor factor. Hope customs doesn't take them away from me when I hit Puerto Rico on Friday. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the "jerk chicken" from that part of the world everyone raves about. Interesting no doubt.......

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home