Trini Life

Saturday, March 25, 2006

EBAY LISTING - HELP FLY MY FRIENDS TO TRINI!

HAHA I got inspired by the "Cricket for the Blind" thing, so I did a pity post on eBay, just to see if anyone out there wants to contribute to a ticket fund to fly my friends down here. Don't believe me? Go look! haha

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6616875043

Of course, I only did this as a joke (and to just see how many hits I get out of it). I mean, I can't expect anyone to be generous enough to send anything...ah, but you never know. LOL

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics and entertaining commentary--keep it coming!! Call me Martha Jean, you need to start getting some sleep though (note the time on your most recent blog). Love you!!!
-bigoleweeble

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home