Trini Life

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Batman Returns...with his Family (Oh, and I have some of my family and friends pics to share, too)

Remember Batman, the student of mine who told us that a bat likes to hang out (literally under his kitchen table?) This guy, the bald one..
















He wanted to be in every Manzanilla pic we took....









Well, here are the bat pictures. :) One under the table, flying away because it didn't like the flash, and then one of it trying to escape through the opening in the roof. :)





















Here is Gordon's family.....His wife is on the right, the other chick is his daughter. Then there is his other daughter and son.













His pet goat...















Seeing all those lovely family photos made me miss my family and friends...so I have to post these pictures because some of them I promised I would get them up so everybody could see them. Some of you might not have seen my family (and friends) anyway. (Jim and Tammy, you aren't here because I don't have any pics of you!)















Eric doing his favorite thing in DE







Booboo (Shelby) and Patches









Sydney
and our extended family, the Bresnans and the Bertucios...
Rob, Mary Ann, Mary Ellen, Eric, Me, Les (who is now a proud American citizen..Ireland's loss is our gain..haha)
****************
Our Brats:

**********
Okay, it is almost time for Desperate Housewives (which has become pretty lame) and Grey's Anatomy. I think McDreamy should just let the boyfriend have the wife and move on, 'cause he and Meredith won't get over each other until they have a chance to be together. Then it will go into the toilet. haha Gotta love George, though. Man, he just can't get a BREAK. He is so goofy that you just can't help but like him.
...until something interesting happens...which might not be for a long time...BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home