Trini Life

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Marine Party, Brokeback Mountain (wait, no connection there..)

First things first....

Marine Superbowl Party!

Here are a few pics..one of part of the outside of the sprawling mansion, the pretty staircase, the pretty guys..oh wait, I didn't say that. I didn't do so much as flirt, but my bud Stella did.














Stella with some Marines (can't remember the guy's name on the left, maybe Lee? Then Steve, we called him "Texas". The guy in the red shirt is John. They are all Marines who guard the Embassy here.



Okay, Steve again, the other guy, John, who knows who else, and Tom, the guy in the blue shirt, who is their boss. Can't remember the bartender marine's name, but we called him "Connecticut" all night anyway, since that is where he from and we already had too many names to remember.





On the right, some guys from BP here in Trinidad (and most notably, Southerners!) Alan=Alabama. Can't remember the other guys' names, except we called them losers because they were rooting for the Seahawks.






Please refrain from any cigar jokes or any smoking lectures. My quit date isn't until March 1. I swear, I only wore this color because of the Steelers. ugh.










Mr. Connecticut, keeping everyone's glasses full. Amazingly enough, he was really nice for a bonafide yankee. haha




Okay, enough of that.

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN
MOVIE LINE OF THE YEAR: "I WISH I KNEW HOW TO QUIT YOU."

Wow. I just viewed my own personal copy of BM, and yes, I cried. Forget the gay story line..you don't really even think about it (unless maybe you are an extreme homophobe). Really sad story, but a very good one. Amazing. Guys, give it a chance, get over it..it really is a good movie. What is even more amazing is how Heath can play a closet gay cowboy and still be smokin' hot. haha okay, jk.

CHECK THIS OUT....THE SUPER SALOON!

I TOLD YOU THERE WERE NO DUI LAWS HERE! HECK, THEY EVEN HAVE A MITSUBISHI CALLED THE "SUPER SALOON". The locals here don't understand the joke.

This one's on the house (or the car?). HAHA

Okay, guess that is enough for one day. It is almost time for my weekly guilty pleasure, Boston Legal, because Spader and Shatner ROCK! Lock and Load!

miss you. bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, if only I was younger.. rofl. Anywho, that Steeler yellow gave you some cool highlights! I miss you more everytime I read your writings here :( But I am glad you are happy there!
Barbie

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home