Trini Life

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

FIRST YEAR WITH NO SUPERBOWL:(((


GO STEELERS!!!


But it seems that I will miss my first Superbowl EVER this year, because the local cable company here does not have any NFL rights..DirecTV owns all the NFL rights here. I just emailed the US embassy here with the following email, wonder if they will tell me to shove it. I will post the response I get, if they even take me seriously enough to respond. hahaha Crossing my fingers anyway. I do know a couple of other Americans here, but they have cable, not DirecTV. Just my luck.

Hi,

I am a US Citizen, here in Trinidad consulting for eTecK, and I am trying to find out if there is anywhere in Trinidad, such as a sportsbar, where one can watch the Superbowl?? I haven't met any other Americans here yet, and I am stuck with the local cable TV (which does not have NFL rights and can't show any games). Any ideas? :)) I mean, short of getting DirecTV before Sunday?

Thanks so much!

Jeannie

p.s. GO STEELERS! HAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home