Trini Life

Friday, January 27, 2006

Please forgive the order...

I had to catch up until today, so the order looks crazy. I am feeling too lazy right now to go back and change the order, so bear with me. From here on out, should be okay. I will put more pictures up soon, too. I am exhausted from being up too late last night. No more liming for me for a few days.

I miss you, Eric, Syd, Booboo, Debbie and Lee, Tammy and Jim, Les and Mary Ellen, Rob and Mary Ann, all the kids, Ginger and Donnie, Mamaw, Uncle Bill, Aunt Judy, Sarah, Billy D. (he is in Baghdad), Karen, Don and Deb, Andrea, Mimi and Chip, Chuck, Dave, Mandingo, Dennis, George, Heather, Hande, Tendai, Derek, Heather M., Bill D., Doug, Ashley, Roni and Mike, Ben, Christy and Randy, Jon, Scouts, my car, driving on the right side of the road (or driving, period), left-sided steering wheels, Patches, Bubbles, Kelsey, my bed, a ribeye (or just meat in general), my Tuesday night "House" fix (no regular Fox here, just Fox soccer and Fox News - at least I still have Shepard Smith..haha)....DVR, the rest of my CDs I forgot to bring, the top half of my bathing suit that I forgot to pack, Coke icees (yeah, have already dropped about 6 pounds..haha), iceberg lettuce, Mexican food, my house, my hair chick Linda, Dish Network, and many more unmentionable things. Wait, what, it has only been 3 weeks? Oh, I am fine. I think I was just blessed with wayyy to much sentiment. If I didn't say I missed you here, and you happen to be reading this, well I MISS YOU, TOO, AND I DIDN'T MEAN TO LEAVE YOU OUT.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home