Trini Life

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

BLAH

That describes my mood right now. I am so used to being around people, when I come home in the evenings, it is just too quiet. I am bored at night, unless we are on a late night road trip to Arima to buy doubles (yuck). Oh, I have bat pictures from Batman. Maybe I will load them tomorrow, since I am so blah today. I did get a legitimate, for-real, genuine work permit today. Thursday morning, I get to get up and leave my house at 5 a.m. so I can get back into immigrations to get my multiple entry visa so I can legally leave the country April 14 and get back in on April 23. haha. What a crock all this drama has been.

I need some entertainment before I go out of my head. The cable is down, so no James Spader/ William Shatner entertainment tonight (Boston Legal ROCKS). No Fox, so can't be spellbound by Hugh Laurie on House. Guess my options are really limited tonight. The only excitement I had earlier this evening was watching Barcelona beat Chelsea and listening to Quincy rattle off Trini versions of cuss words that I could barely understand. I think Real Madrid plays tomorrow, so every Trini woman will be tuned in to see their GOD, Mr. Beckham. I ain't kidding, the guy is like some immortal being here. He winks at me every day when I come home, too...from the Pepsi billboard near the turnoff to come to my house. haha Eric, do you care? Ahh, I didn't think so. I know what you will call him, and I can't even put it here. Maybe the equivalent of a wimp? :)

Some kind of lizard got into my house today. I have to research to see what it was. It looked like a gecko. I have no idea. I was trying to catch it in a jar and I accidentally killed it. It was only a baby. Now I feel like crap. I wish I had taken a picture before I murdered the thing. I have no idea how it got in.

Can you feel the boredom tonight? I won't post again until I have something interesting.

I love y'all...anyone who cares enough to read this. Be glad you have people around. haha

J

p.s. It was a gecko. Now all I will think about is that darn insurance commercial. haha I saw my first gecko. Woohoo. In my house. Awesome. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I care--at least no more patio prisons for you!! :)

Barb

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home