Trini Life

Saturday, March 11, 2006

TOCO...(oh, and just for JF, carnival pictures..haha)















We drove up to Toco today, up on the north coast. The waves were huge. Of course we stopped at an area that said, "No bathing, dangerous riptide!" ...and yours truly just had to check it out. Man, I went out about calf deep, and WHAM! Knocked me down. Awesome! It was a little scary, just the sucking power of the waves rushing in and out. Quincy and Shaun wouldn't go anywhere near the water. Oh, Shaun is Quincy's cousin from Tobago. Neither one of them can swim. Isn't that funny? Living on damn islands and can't swim. Why, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. :)

















See Shaun and Quincy below, way up high on a rock, staying completely away from the water

















Here are two pics of what I missed when I flew home over Carnival weekend.. (sorry, no wet t-shirts or topless photos of any kind for you thrillseekers! hehehe)














(Sorry, this is a PG-13 site. ;)) Yeah, they get a lot more naked than above.

In a better mood today, think the beach did it. I think I wrote everyone I know's name, just so you can say your name was written on the beach at Toco..woo hoo. How lame is that.

Darn, I forgot about the bat pictures. Okay, tomorrow at the latest, you will see wild bats in someone's house, so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home