Trini Life

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Gecko

I just happened to have snapped a pic of one of the many geckos (oh no, is that -os or -oes?? I have a dilemma..have to look that one up!) He wasn't even an inch long. The picture is kinda fuzzy, but maybe you can kinda see him..















(Eric, I am swapping cameras with you when I come home..and this time, I won't forget the driver..haha)

I didn't do much today except work on upcoming class stuff, went ahead and knocked out the unit tests for female and male reproductive systems...probably the most exciting thing I did all day. I didn't want to do anything this weekend really because I wanted to get ahead on school stuff, so I will have it all done way ahead of time when I get ready to come home in less than a month. Quincy had Zaria this weekend, too, so it all worked out. I did do some shopping on Saturday over at the mall by my house, though.


Do you like my new t-shirt? LMAO No, I ain't in it in this pic..but I might model it for you if you are nice. haha















I laid out in my back yard to work on my tan for all of 20 minutes, and the rain headed in from the mountains. It is neat when the rain is coming, because the mountains get realllly foggy and you can barely see them.















TV Tonight..woohoo!
I didn't watch the previews for Grey's Anatomy...I wonder what will happen. You know, I think Burke and George make a better couple than Burke and Christina. Also, McDreamy and Meredith need to just go ahead and do it again and get that out of the way. The way they keep walkin' that dog in the woods makes me wonder....hmm.....

Oops, gotta run..I missed the Flavor of Love Reunion Special the first time around, I want to see New York go psycho and kick somebody's ass. Everybody loves Flav. hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home