Trini Life

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm Back....

Got back to Trini today. Two hours after my plane landed, my sinuses cleared up. LOL Guess the 40-degree temperature change from PA to here helped, too. Had a good visit home, except for the bad part about Don dying (see below). I didn't get to spend enough time with my baby niece, though...so maybe in July I will. Got home Good Friday night, went to Lancaster General to see Don on Sat morning, went to NJ to see Gin and Donnie and the baby, went back to the hospital Sunday morning to see Don....had Easter at the Bresnans' house. (By the way, Les, you should be happy now that I have left YOUR country. haha) Mondaymorning, Don died...I did housework, Tuesday appointments and Syd's program practice, Wed down to Sterling (great time, took my mind off the sad stuff), Thursday I honestly don't remember 'cause I had a slight hangover (okay, first time I have had anything to drink in a longgg time), Friday the funeral, Saturday shopping and Olive Garden, then back to the Bresnans' (and we got to see Rob and Mary Ann, too!) Went to bed at 11:58 Saturday night, left to drive to BWI at 3:30 a.m. Yes, the time flew by. I don't go home again until July 13, so I have a little over 2 months until then. Eric and the girls will be down here in about 25 days for vacation, so at least I will get to see my babies.

Quincy and Olive Garden
I brought back Quincy some lasagna and breadsticks from OG, and I swear it was like he was in heaven...I froze it and carried it on the plane, and it was still cold when I landed. He immediately proceeded into my kitchen when he brought me home and heated it up and wolfed it down, all the while singing the praises of OG. I told him he missed the salad and wine part, but he didn't care. I brought him some NY cheesecake, too, but he put that back in the OG bag to take home...and he said he was going to walk by his homies on the block with the OG bag and brag. Now when he sees the commercials, I guess he will tell everybody he has tried it and how good it was.

Did you ever get a song stuck in your head, over and over and over?????? Today, I had 2 songs stuck in my head..

pick up the receiver, I'll make you a believer...your own...personal....Jesus.....

and

Tell me how
you know now
the ways and means
of getting in
underneath my skin
oh you were always my original sin
Tell me why
I shudder inside
every time we begin this dangerous game
oh you were always my original sin...

I gotta listen to some calypso now and clear my head, to get Depeche Mode and Elton out of it. I think the harder you TRY to get a song out of your head, the worse it is.

Baby Pics
Here are a few more pics of the baby (and me and Sydney and Shelby..and Ginger)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home