Trini Life

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Around The World In..Like...20 seconds!

(That is about how long it will take to read this post)

Okay, here is Jon...Jon is our friend from the UK (the pride and joy of Dorset, no less)....
















Jon says: "Cape Reinga is at the very top of the North Island of New Zealand. To the right of the lighthouse is the Pacific Ocean and to the left the Tasman Sea. Sorry about the t-shirt !!! "

(It's okay, Jon...but I would have expected the Vicksburg t-shirt AT LEAST! Nonetheless, I hereby bestow honorary American citizenship on you because I don't know any other Brit who has such an affinity for America as you do.)

And here is my friend from India, Sushma... (or, as my kids call her, Auntie Sushma..lol) Girlie, I miss ya! Tell everyone over that way I said Helllllooo!




















I am trying to find her a rich husband..no luck yet. She keeps telling me I need to come to India. Maybe one day I will make it to that part of the world. ;)

And the good news about my returning home in August...I will be home in time for NFL action! Brett is going to rock this season because he has no choice. This time I will pick Brett first round instead of the higher scoring players. lmao I am debating on the strategy I will use this year for Fantasy Football. I am thinking maybe just Mississippi and Pennsylvania players..or maybe only players with green or blue in their jerseys...I just don't know yet. I got plenty of time to "strategerize"..haha



Wow. Brett and Bubba. Why do I like this picture so much? LOL






















That's okay, you guys go ahead and laugh. Brett is going to show you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home