Trini Life

Friday, May 12, 2006

TGIF


Thank God It's Friday!

We are getting ready for midterm exams..so since there wasn't much else going on at school today, I shut down class early so a group of us could go see United 93.

The class wore red today because there were announcements on the radio telling everyone to wear red today to protest high food prices.

















I told them I didn't want a picture because my eyes were puffy from crying because I didn't get to tell my kid happy birthday before I came to work, and then I left my damn cell phone at home...and I was just feeling in the dumps today. First time I have ever been away when it was one of my kids' birthdays. Also, my first mother's day away from them. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Miss Sydney Bohn....I can remember when I was 11. I sure as hell didn't have a cell phone. LOL

United 93
Yeah, you know how it ends, with the plane going down in Shanksville, PA. It was sad. My students wouldn't let me come home by myself for some reason. LOL They are very protective. They came over to the house for a little while, then they went home. The movie was good, but it was pretty much what we knew. It just made me mad at Muslims, I hate to say. I try to be an open-minded person, but it was kinda hard to watch and not be pissed.
*********************************************************************

I have a lot to do to get ready for my bunch to get here next Friday. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home