Trini Life

Monday, May 15, 2006

Genevieve at 1 Month

Hard to believe she is already 1 month old!


I have to have the sweetest baby niece anyone ever had. I can't wait to get back home to spend some time with her! She is a month old now...Good Lord she looks just like her daddy. Gin, are you sure you had ANYTHING to do with this? haha

















Sitting out on the back porch with Donnie, listening to Elvis..



































Looking forward to the weekend. Won't be long after that and I will be on my way back, too. I am really getting excited. You don't appreciate the USA until you aren't there for a while. Everyone stop bitching, be glad you are there. haha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home