Trini Life

Friday, June 02, 2006

BREAKING NEWS! :)

Congratulations, Miss Sydney Bohn, for making news announcer for Channel 63 at Pleasant View Elementary! For those of you who don't know, this is the morning news broadcast for the school that is seen in all the classrooms before class work gets started. I am soooo proud of you, chickie!

Trini Fashion
I went last night and got chocolate lowlights in my hair...and today, I went and bought some 5-inch pumps. Yes, now I am truly like an amazon in this land of tiny women. My class dared me to get some Trini-style shoes, and I showed them that no one should ever dare me to do ANYTHING. ;) No, I ain't modeling them...maybe you will see them in person next time you see me. hahahahaa

I got some packing to do this weekend. Jeeze. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home