Trini Life

Monday, April 03, 2006

Happy Monday!

(Is there such a thing as a Happy Monday??). The weekend was great. Suzanne (the other instructor) and I went up to Maracas Bay and spent the night on Saturday night. I had taken some really great pics and I pulled my cheap camera out of my pocket, and the batteries fell out of it...right before we were leaving..so I lost all my good pictures. But you can see the hotel we stayed at..and a few beach pics.
















The room at the top left was our room. The view from the balcony was wonderful...too bad I lost all those darn pictures. I am still kicking myself.











Here is Suzanne, and also the hotel restaurant.
















Eric, take note....people are fishing. LOL

The pina colada was probably the best I have ever had..it was made with real, fresh coconut.

Class
My class is going great...they are a bunch of clowns. They are doing a great job, though..I am lucky to have such a great bunch of folks. Here are some of the class folks (and me) and then Melissia trying to look hot. lmao



*************************************************

10 days and a wake up until I go home for a visit...woohooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home